Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Special Ruby Tuesday Moments...

Two subjects that I never get tired of taking photos of and I was excited to think that I was able to capture them both in the same shot.

It's as if Mrs. Bluebird was saying the Pledge to the flag... and it's my bet that she didn't leave out under God !


A Tiger Swallowtail sipping sweet nectar from the local Hummingbird Hangout.

He wasn't a bit bashful, so he let me get within inches for a really clear shot.


Thanks to Mary at Work of the Poet for keeping the Ruby in Tuesdays!

Happy Ruby Tuesday to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. oh barb!
    i just showed this to bernie and how we both loved it!
    this picture could win a prize!
    and oh the words that you wrote that the little bird would not leave out god's name out of the pledge allegiance to the flag!

    and this butterfly...what a find, eh?
    love terry

    ReplyDelete