Saturday, June 20, 2009

Chuckle for the weekend...


...and believe me when I say: "If my computer was on the fritz, I'd have it fixed long before I would my cleaner!"

So you know that I'm not going to waste my time cleaning house this weekend, even if it is rainy. Guess it's time to jump in my little red car and see what trouble I can get into! After all, rain drops always provide interesting detail on any photo subject.

Forget the dust on the furniture and mud on the floor. Have fun on your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. hope you are having a fun weekend! love your pics and I checked out the "wrecking" in the shower. gawd! I have not been brave enough to do that-yet! I think, yikes, I am going to go and do it now. woo! ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, taking photos is a good plan for a rainy day. And who cares about those dust bunnies, anyway? Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gee whiz barb...even when my computer has been down, the house is still messy!
    if the computer is down, then it is time to rest from all the blogging!......hahaha!
    love terry

    ReplyDelete