Monday, June 1, 2009

Precious Moments of Quiet...


Appointments to keep.

Obligations to meet.

Life has a habit of rearranging a person's living and finding quiet moments isn't easy. Today, I have the privilege of just being:

Being alone.

Being quiet.

Being me.

I've missed being a part of the blog-sphere for the past couple of weeks. It seems like it's been forever since I've checked in on all my favorite bloggers. To those of you who have left comments or sent e-mails... I apologize for not responding.

So... I'm sending you a big bouquet of my Lilacs just so you know that I appreciate every comment and concern. I only wish I could send along their heavenly scent too!


Thank-You! Thank-You! Thank-You! From the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely place to just sit and smell the lilacs...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful lilac. I have, but two and they are very small. I had one small cluster of flowers last year, and am hoping for more this season. Your grass is so green and looks freshly mowed. Nice place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i was so happy to see these lilacs barb..
    we have three bushes of them in our front lawn and i must say because of the cool weather they stayed longer than they usually do.
    almost every neighbor in the whole block came to take some roots from those bushes to put on to their own lawns.
    we have nice white ones too.
    i always wonder though, why the lilacs smell their sweetest just before they bloom?
    for sure and it is a mystery to me!

    barb, it is good to have quiet time now and then.
    i find the older that i get, the more quiet time i like.
    i don't really like parties or big gatherings...i just as much rather go for a coffee with my husband...
    take care barb..love terry

    ReplyDelete