Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yesterday's Treasures...

Without a doubt, I had a hard time getting in gear yesterday.

It wasn't as if the weather was all that bad, but I just didn't seem to have the energy to move. I wallowed around in my misery for most of the morning and then decided it was time to build that proverbial bridge and get over it!

Off I went... of course, with camera slung over my shoulder. It was amazing how many photographic opportunities presented themselves along the way and the sun did a lot to boost my morale.

The moon visible at 1:30 in the afternoon...
Check my side bar to see what it looks like right at this very moment!


There's a mountain spring, not far from here.
It's water flowing, cold and clear.
(rhyming words intended ~ just for the heck of it!)


Icy bits of winter are still hanging on.


Enough already!
The sun is beckoning...

No comments:

Post a Comment