Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ruby Tuesday...

Another week has whizzed by, leaving me with no other option than searching through my photo files, looking for a shot for my favorite Ruby Tuesday meme!



When I had taken these photos, I well intended to research the Cowley Line, which obviously has something to do with our local history. And it's also obvious that the owners of this unique set-up are railroad fans like I am!

But, whether I have history facts or not, I'd like to share the sight with all of you on this Ruby Tuesday. Check the many red photos at Work of the Poet for other great shots.

Off and running for another hectic day! Enjoy yours, whatever you have planned.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, I miss doing my Ruby Tuesdays. All my pics are in my dead laptop. I really need to get out and take more pics....soon, as soon as the slush goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trains are fascinating. They played quite a part of the history of America..not so much here though. Great for Ruby Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the 2nd shot, what a great little place

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was an old red caboose at the Strawberry Festival here in Florida that was used as the first aid station. I thought it was a neat addition of ambiance to the festival, while being functional at the same time.

    Tink *~*~*
    Yet More Disney Characters Who Wear RED

    ReplyDelete