Sunday, March 8, 2009

Little Hints...

"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold; when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." ~Charles Dickens

...and so it was, a couple of days ago.

I was thrilled to find that my Pussy Willow Tree was sporting it's very first Spring buds!



And these little green buds popping up from a plant of which I do not know it's name.
All I know is that things are beginning to show teeny tiny hints of nicer days to come... and that's all that really matters!


Have a great day and keep your eyes open for that little hint of Spring.

3 comments:

  1. So good to see something growing. Nothing here yet, and tonight it's pouring with thunder.
    Have a great week.
    B&G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    Your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I notice the first little buds, so sweer and fragile and hopeful

    ReplyDelete