Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Running out of Time...

Gosh...
Where does the time go?


Just a few bits and pieces of red before Ruby Tuesday comes to an end for another week. (The clock hands and outside edge REALLY are ruby in color. Guess I lost the effect when I zoomed in.) Hey... the bricks are red!!!!



I'd like to say that I'll be more prompt next Tuesday, but can't promise anything at this point.

By this time of day, I'm sure everyone has checked out other Ruby Tuesday photos over at Mary T's, Work of the Poet! If you haven't, your really should, because you'll find some pretty neat stuff there.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it strange when colors shift in the light or camera? I hate it when that happens... when I can't get what I see to come out of the camera... great pictures in any case with lots of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good shots, especially the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have to say I felt so at home looking at your photos,especially since they are ones I would think to take myself-- I love when i find like minded people from this big world, in our small blogging world. I enjoyed all you pics so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful building. I love the brick. You don't see brick buildings here.

    ReplyDelete