Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Touches of Red...

It's been a busy day here on the Mountain, and Ruby Tuesday has once again nearly slipped away before I've had a chance to post my red for the day.

We have three of these flowering Crab Apple trees in the front yard and they are very close to full bloom.

Yep... I know they are closer to pink than red , but can you give me a little break here?

Because they are not only pretty... but, if I didn't post this picture... I'd have nearly zip for Mary T's fun meme!



I splurged today and bought myself a new pair of gardening gloves:
Red cuffs.
Red Ladybugs.

Guess they'll keep me from falling completely into the zip file for this week!



Have a great Ruby Tuesday and visit Work of the Poet for other red posts.

2 comments:

  1. Love those lady bug gloves!
    Also...I like your music!
    Nice to meet you, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Red. Your Crab apples are just like mine. It's wet and windy here today, so I hope this angry weather doesn't ruin the pretty blossoms.
    Have a great rest of the week.
    B.

    ReplyDelete