Monday, May 4, 2009

Ruby Plants for Ruby Tuesday...

The Peony Shoots are beginning to gain more and more strength with each sunny day.

In just a few weeks, their blossoms will burst into a riot of different shades of pink... and if my memory serves me right, there are a couple of white ones among the bunch.


The ruby-tipped Hen is a pretty addition to my garden where, soon, there will be little chicks everywhere.

Seriously.

Their reproduction rate is just about equal to that of the rabbits around here!



A gorgeous May sunset brings this Ruby Tuesday to a close.

But... before you go, please visit Mary T's, Work of the Poet, where you'll find some very interesting photos.


6 comments:

  1. Such super choices for RT. I just love Peonys. I have mostly white ones.
    Have a wonderful RT.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have some pretty ruby happening outside!
    Happy Tuesday to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, gentle, heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that second plant. Very pretty and interesting. Nice sunset. We won't have many more of those until fall. We are heading into all night daylight. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love peonies. The hen and chick photo is great. We used to have them in our garden in the house I grew up in.

    My Ruby Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. peonies are so beautiful, I love how full they get
    that top shot is cool - the shoots looks so strong

    ReplyDelete