Saturday, May 16, 2009

Down on the Farm...

My...
What big ears you have!


A lot of sweaters can be made from the gathering of wool from this flock! Click on the photo so you can better see their reflection in the pond. It was one moment of this day that the sun was actually shinning.


Three strands of wire fence, even though electrified, doesn't seem quite enough to keep this big guy in his pasture.

I kept my distance and gave him lots of Nikon-ish ZOOM!


The rains came later in the afternoon, making the driveway look like a small creek. I'm not complaining because we need all the rain we can get, as the gas drilling operations are taking an unusual amount away from our supply. To me, it merits worrying about.


Wishing everyone a great week!

B:-)

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful series of rural photos. You live in a lovely place.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete