Thursday, July 2, 2009

An Award from Ontario...


Just when you think your chin can't get any closer to the floor and your self-confidence has gone by the way of the wind:

Along comes a total stranger, whom you've only met through the internet world of blogging, and bestowes upon you, an award for having a Beautiful Blog!

Oh my...
I feel so special...
To have received this Award...
Thank-you, Beverley, from Ontario...

If you're a Blogger and have discovered some pretty awesome blogs that you enjoy reading, please pass the Award on to them. I'm sure they will be as pleased to receive it as I was.

Don't forget to post the Beautiful Blog Award on your side-bar and include a link back to the Blogger-friend who sent it to you.

Also...
Leave each of them a comment to let them know how much they deserve this special recognition.

These Ladies rock!
They are an inspiration to me, each one in their own way. They all deserve the Beautiful Blog Award!

Check them out...
You'll be impressed!

1. Gayle
2. Terry
3. Sarah
4. Becky
5. Brandi
6. Tabitha
7. Caroline
8. Stephanie

Have a beautiful day, each and every one!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much Barb!! I'm so honored and humbled. :)

    Deeply grateful and I thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb
    I'm so surprised, I don't know what to say. Thank you so much Barb. Our friendship has been short,and began with that old train set, but at the same time I'm so glad we have something in common.
    Thank you again.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the award! I tend to keep my blog award free (because I know I suck at returning the favor) but I so appreciate the thought just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Thank you for this wonderful award. I am honored you thought of me. I have really enjoyed exploring the blogs you listed...great stuff! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi barb
    thank you so much for this.
    i wasn't able to come here till now.
    this was so kind!
    i will have to learn how to put it on my side bar!
    i still am quite illiterate as far as computers are concerned!
    as for you, i am so pleased at what a beautiful blog you have now.
    you should not have your chin low because this is one awsome and relaxing blog to come to for a rest!....love terry

    ReplyDelete